- RSS Channel Showcase 6890064
- RSS Channel Showcase 4853802
- RSS Channel Showcase 6578468
- RSS Channel Showcase 7216503
Articles on this Page
- 07/06/15--20:13: _Episode 1
- 07/13/15--19:31: _Ep 2. Meat Season
- 08/07/15--18:21: _Ep. 3 - Expiry Dates
- 08/18/15--15:23: _Ep. 4 - A Delicious...
- 09/14/15--12:50: _Massimo, Ali is the...
- 09/22/15--18:34: _Merheje Goes Montreal
- 10/27/15--07:51: _Houston We Have A P...
- 11/09/15--08:08: _Raw Massimo
- 12/22/15--14:11: _Refugees and Resolu...
- 01/27/16--08:17: _KD, Booze and Hard ...
- 07/06/15--20:13: Episode 1
- 07/13/15--19:31: Ep 2. Meat Season
- 08/07/15--18:21: Ep. 3 - Expiry Dates
- 08/18/15--15:23: Ep. 4 - A Delicious Pairing!
- 09/14/15--12:50: Massimo, Ali is the Champion
- 09/22/15--18:34: Merheje Goes Montreal
- 10/27/15--07:51: Houston We Have A Podcast
- 11/09/15--08:08: Raw Massimo
- 12/22/15--14:11: Refugees and Resolutions
- 01/27/16--08:17: KD, Booze and Hard Times
Pilot episode! Massimo is already MIA. But he'll be back next week. (And to be fair, we actually recorded these out of order) Co-host Ali Hassan (CBC's Laugh Out Loud, Just for Laughs) is joined in studio by fellow Montrealer and food-destroyer Patrick Hakeem for food porn, standup stories, and Maple-glazed comedy talk.
Ali & Massimo are back together, at last! This week, it's summer time and the sizzling is easy. We know that was lame, but its BBQ season and the bros have some smokin' hot meat stories to share. Patrick Hakeem bails this week (it's a game of Montreal comedy musical chairs!) And Ali lands a big gig (hint, it's international)
This week's episode is a little past it's expiry date... but we think it tastes just right! This was Ali & Massimo's first session in the @TALKHOLEpod studio. So, the introductions aren't needed. We say we don't have an intro yet - but as you can hear, we do! And we plug two locations of a restaurant that has since opened up a 3rd. (Hint: this week's network ID is brought to us by an artist who is definitely NOT starving)
Ali Hassan and Massimo Comedian (he'd like you to believe that's his last name) return for another installment of the food podcast where they talk about food, rather than cook! Plus stories from the world of standup, bars, clubs, pubs, cafes and all-night diners. This week's episode brought to you by The Starving Artist!
We're back from summer break with an all new Bland is Boring. Ali Hassan is a real big shot, fresh from his gig as the in-house announcer at a certain international sporting event held in Toronto. And, as usual - food talk. Gooey, sexy, mouthwatering food talk. And a good gentle ribbing from Massimo
Cross-Canadian crowd killer Dave Merheje hits the Talkhole studio with Montrealers Ali Hassan and Patrick Hakeem. Food. Standup. Late nights and non-stop roasting
On the Bland is Boring menu this week, Ottawa's upcoming comedy kingpin Greg Houston. With Ali Hassan, Patrick Hakeem & Massimo. Is Greg Houston the quintessential hipster? We wax on hipster culture in comedy, and the Ottawa standup scene
This week on Bland is Boring, Massimo get intimate. He talks to Ali about his strip club gig, his battles with the bottle and his ups and downs - and what that means for comedy. This episode is 100% unwashed, unfiltered, raw Massimo! Check it out
This week on Bland is Boring, Ali Hassan sits in solo while Massimo gigs back home in Montreal. And man, does Hassan pack a punch! Part year-in-review, part Bland is Boring stump speech, part New Years Resolution. Hassan gets real on Syrian refugees, the state of America, Racism. And Massimo's own recent successes. It's a raw one, and its dryly funny.
This week, Massimo and Ali get heavy about Kraft Dinner, alcohol and taking the hard way out. Plus, the modern miracle of slow food. Ugh, so good! Brought to you by our friends at The Starving Artist